NEW - Translate That Blog!

Organe non officiel et indépendant sur le Club 41!


Et qui compte bien continuer à être le poil à gratter qui permet à nos colliers de garder l’œil ouvert !


jeudi 22 novembre 2007

Pas d'insigne spécifique pour le Club 41 Portugais!

Martial

I assume you are writing to me as the current Chairman of the Algarve 41 Club. If so I assume you want a Portuguese 41 Club pin. Unfortunately we do not have one although that is something we must correct. The 41 Club in the Algarve has been going for 21 years. At the present time all our members are British with the exception of the President Jose Azevido. We have 45 members in total all with houses in the Algarve and of these 15 are resident. As Chairman I am currently trying to get a Round Table going. There are Round Tables in Lisbon and Porto but not in the Algarve. If I succeed then we can expect to have Portuguese members in due course. Porto also has a 41 Club (Portuguese) and I am enquiring if they have a pin. If not then I will suggest we design one together.

Yours in 41

Steve

stevegrady@talktalk.net

Aucun commentaire: